1. The entity responsible for the processing of personal data is Fernandes e Pereira lda
2. Fernandes e Pereira lda has designated a Data Protection Officer who can be contacted directly via firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The personal data of Fernandes e Pereira lda Customers are treated as being necessary for the recording of invoices, according to the fulfillment of legal obligations imposed on Fernandes e Pereira lda, the pursuit of the legitimate interests of Fernandes e Pereira lda or because they have been the object of consent. The data identified in the Membership Form as being of obligatory supply are indispensable to the provision of the service by Fernandes e Pereira lda. The omission or inaccuracy of this data or other information provided by the customer is your responsibility.
4. The personal data provided by the Client or generated by the use of the service will be processed and stored in a computerized way, and will be used by Fernandes e Pereira lda for: marketing and sales, customer management and service provision, accounting, tax and administrative management , litigation management, fraud detection, revenue protection and auditing, network and systems management, information security and physical security control, operator management and compliance with legal obligations.
5. The processing of data for marketing purposes will be done according to the option and consent expressed by the Client. Consent must be prior, free, informed, specific and unambiguous, expressed in a written, oral statement or through the validation of an option. You may object to the processing of data for marketing purposes at any time and by any means.
6. Customer's personal data may be included in the telephone directories and information services of third parties, including the universal service provider, provided that the Customer gives its consent.
7. Personal data shall be kept for different periods of time, depending on the purpose for which they are intended and taking into account legal criteria, the need for and the minimization of storage time. In particular as regards traffic data, these may be retained until the end of the period during which the invoice can be legally challenged or the payment claimed, or for periods legally defined for purposes of investigation and criminal prosecution.
8. The Customer is guaranteed the right of access, rectification, opposition, erasure, limitation and portability of its data personal. The exercise of the rights can be requested through 289417454 or by written request sent to email@example.com
10. The above points are intended to comply with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April (General Data Protection Regulation) from May 25, 2018.
2. Product, Price and Content Information 2.1 Garrafeira Santos reserves the right to modify, without prior notice and at any time, the information and commercial offer presented on: products, prices, promotions, commercial conditions and services. 2.2 The images that illustrate each product at Garrafeira Santos may differ from the product subsequently delivered, and these same products are also subject to stock rupture. 2.3 Despite the efforts of Garrafeira Santos, some products may have an inaccurate price, which is why the company checks prices whenever it processes orders. Consequently, the prices presented at Garrafeira Santos are purely indicative and do not constitute a contractual proposal. If the effective price of the product is lower than the advertised price, Garrafeira Santos will refund the difference. If the price is higher, Garrafeira Santos will inform the customer of such situation by e-mail and await their decision to accept the new price or cancel the order within 15 days from the date the e-mail was sent. . 2.4 Under Portuguese law, all prices shown at Garrafeira Santos include the respective VAT rates in force, unless otherwise stated.
3. Order and Payment 3.1 After confirming the order at Garrafeira Santos, an email will be sent to the contact address registered by Garrafeira Santos at the time of formalization, with all details about delivery, billing, payment information, products and values. Garrafeira Santos suggests to all customers the confirmation of the details of the same. If the customer does not receive the order confirmation email, he is asked to contact Garrafeira Santos through the following contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone number 289417454 so that this notification is sent again to the address of customer email. 3.2 If any of the details placed by the customer in the order are wrong and / or the customer wants to change any information, as long as the order has not yet been shipped, the customer is requested to contact us through the following contacts email@example.com , or by telephone number 289417454 as soon as possible so that the change requested by the customer can be made internally. Changes to the details of orders already shipped will have to be analyzed by the Garrafeira Santos team so that, together with the customer, a more appropriate solution can be found. 3.3 All orders at Garrafeira Santos will only be processed after payment is received. The formalization of the order alone does not constitute a reservation of the products.
3.4 If an order cannot be fulfilled in part or in whole, the customer will be immediately contacted by Garrafeira Santos in order to find the most suitable solution. 3.5 All orders placed at Garrafeira Santos have a maximum payment period of 15 days. After this period, the order will be automatically canceled. 3.6 Orders can be canceled when expressly requested by the customer through one of the following contacts firstname.lastname@example.org, or by telephone number 289417454 before shipments of orders. After confirming the shipment of the order, the customer is asked to contact Garrafeira Santos so that, together with it, the most appropriate solution can be found. 3.7 Payments via Bank Transfer are accepted through Garrafeira Santos Online Store. 3.8 The order status at Garrafeira Santos is comprised of 3 phases: Pending, In Processing and Completed.
a) Pending - Waiting for payment to enter the Garrafeira Santos system; b) In Processing - Phase in which payment has already been received, and the order is in processing and in packaging / preparation; c) On Hold - Awaits additional confirmation from the customer to proceed with the order. Exceptional stage. d) Finalized - The order has already been dispatched / sent. 3.9 Payments are received in euros, regardless of the currency in which the transaction is made, the conversion rates for payments made in other currencies must be borne by the customer. 3.10 Our customer service department may, in some cases, request documents in order to proceed with the order processing. 4. Shipping costs 4.1 In addition to the prices shown on the products, the respective shipping costs are added to each order, which are calculated based on 1 factor: the cost of transport. The shipping cost depends on the weight of the order and the respective delivery destination. This shipping cost can be simulated inside the shopping cart with the desired products added and filling all the requested fields of the simulator. The total postage will also be automatically calculated when placing your order on the Online Store. Please note that the factors in this calculation may vary and change without notice.
Orders and Deliveries / Pick-up in a Physical Store Garrafeira Santos 5.1 For orders to be sent to the requested address, the shipping option must be chosen - National Shipping (in the case of Portugal) and International Shipping (in the case of other countries outside Portugal). 5.2 In general, after dispatch, an order at Garrafeira Santos takes time to be delivered: - 96 working hours in mainland Portugal; - Up to 15 working days in Madeira and Azores Islands; - About 4 working days in Peninsular Spain; - About 6 working days in the rest of Europe; - Approximately 7 to 15 business days in the rest of the world. 5.3 After the orders are dispatched, the information for monitoring the shipment will be available in the account of customers who have placed the order with registration and a notification is also sent via e-mail with the information for the link to monitor the shipment for all registered customers. and not registered. If for any reason the customer does not receive the shipment confirmation, he must contact Garrafeira Santos through one of the following contacts email@example.com, or by phone number 289417454 so that all available information about the shipment can be sent again. of the order. 5.4 After the notification of dispatch, customers must follow the status of the shipment through the link provided by Garrafeira Santos, so that they are aware of the state of progress until the time of delivery of the order, since Garrafeira Santos does not notify every change of shipping status. 5.5 All products sent by Garrafeira Santos must be checked upon delivery. If the customer finds that the order is damaged, he must immediately return it to the transport company, duly justify the reason for the return on the carrier's delivery note and immediately notify Garrafeira Santos through one of the following contacts.garrafeirasantos @ hotmail.com, or by phone number 289417454
5.6 If, after delivery, the customer finds that any of the items is not in conformity, he is requested to contact Garrafeira Santos immediately through firstname.lastname@example.org, or by telephone number 289417454 indicating the order number or the number of the document that accompanied the order, attaching images of the packaging as it was received and of all articles, so that the process of investigating the occurrence can be opened internally and in this way the situation can be resolved as soon as possible. 5.7 Garrafeira Santos is not responsible for shipments made to countries where the respective law does not allow the entry of alcoholic beverages. It is the customers' responsibility to seize the respective orders, as well as to pay customs fees, if any. In case of return of the products, Garrafeira Santos will refund only the respective amount for these same products. In case of doubt, the customer may contact Garrafeira Santos before ordering. 5.8 Garrafeira Santos has contracted services with CTT for the purposes of deliveries in Portugal, Europe and most countries in the world. Every effort is made to meet the shipping and delivery deadlines, however it should be noted that the possible delays in deliveries may be alien to Garrafeira Santos, and it is not possible, in these cases, to guarantee exact delivery times. 5.9 Most deliveries are made during business hours on working days to the shipping address indicated by the customer when submitting the order. 5.10 In the event of an unsuccessful delivery attempt by the transport company due to absence, a transit notice is always left in the customer's mailbox with the CTT directions. Orders must be collected at the location indicated by the same in the passage notice, or the indications requested in the same notice must be followed. 5.11 If for any reason the customer cannot receive the order or pick it up at the location indicated by CTT, the customer is asked to contact Garrafeira Santos so that together they can find the most suitable solution. 5.12 Before submitting the order, if the customer wants to collect it at our Store in Loulé, he must select the '' Pickup at Store '' shipping option - the Garrafeira Santos Rua Diogo Lobo Lj, D, R will be automatically assumed. / C n.2
a) Only the person whose name is described on the order form will be authorized to pick up the order, unless the person informs Garrafeira Santos in advance that another person (identifying the name) will pick up the order. b) In-store pick-up orders may take 1 business day to be processed, all customers are notified via email when they are available to be collected. c) When going to Garrafeira Santos physical facilities, the customer must accompany the order confirmation / number, ensuring that he has received our order confirmation notification available for collection, and thus avoid unnecessary travel. 6. Applicable law 6.1 Garrafeira Santos recognizes to all its customers the right to terminate the contracts they enter into, allowing them to return, within 14 (fourteen) days, of the products purchased under the terms of Decree-Law no. 143 / 2001 and Decree-Law 82/2008 of 20/05. 6.2 For exchanges or returns, the customer is requested to contact Garrafeira Santos by e-mail email@example.com indicating the order number or the accompanying document, taking into account the conditions described below in the following topics:
a) In order to return the order, the product must be in perfect condition, and if applicable with its original packaging, accessories or promotional offers included, and accompanied by proof of purchase or invoice. b) The return of defective products and wrong shipments will be admitted, Garrafeira Santos being responsible for the costs of shipping and collection whenever the customer communicates this circumstance within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of receipt of the order. product. c) Once the goods are received at our facilities and after validating their status accordingly, the value will be returned according to the payment method made by the customer, or another solution previously agreed with the same . 6.3 Garrafeira Santos assumes responsibility for defects of origin or raw material of the purchased product and, if confirmed by Garrafeira Santos' specialized team, the product will be exchanged or returned without any cost to the customer. 6.4 Garrafeira Santos will not accept the return of the product after being used, or if it has been altered or modified. 6.5 Garrafeira Santos is not responsible for deficiencies resulting from incorrect use, negligence, poor storage conditions or causes of force majeure.